www.cargear.com

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
No, it was more then just changing the theme. Had to custom build the top navigation, and minor customizations in the master pages.
13 years ago
HI, It seem very good, but I have a question:
1. your web site speed is very fast, is it nopcommerce 1.5? is it base on MS SQL2005, what is your runtimes enviroment and web hosting company?
2. where area your web site you set on, in Eurpoen,or USA ? Can you show me your web site hardware configuration?

thanks a lot, it is a good web site sample of Nopcommerce
13 years ago
jmlee111 wrote:
Hi Everyone,
We just launched www.cargear.com running NOP 1.4, please have a look and let me know what you think!

All comments and criticisms appreciated.

-Jerry

1. your web site speed is very fast, is it nopcommerce 1.5? is it base on MS SQL2005, what is your runtimes enviroment and web hosting company?
2. where area your web site you set on, in Eurpoen,or USA ? Can you show me your web site hardware configuration?

13 years ago

13 years ago
13 years ago
doublewod wrote:

Thanks DoubleWod,
To answer your questions

Q1 - It's running NOP 1.4 base off of SQL2005, and it's hosted on a dedicated server with Godaddy.  The dedicated server with Godaddy is actually quite good, I'd recommend it.

Q2 - it's in USA
13 years ago
Yeah, this is a great deign. I really like it. Very information, compact, and modern.
13 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Yeah, this is a great deign. I really like it. Very information, compact, and modern.

Thank you Jo.Nova.

Now the challenge is to bring traffic to the site :-)
13 years ago
Hey Jerry!

Great site that of yours. I really find it very well made, appealing, interesting, just great.
Best luck now getting attention from your customers.

Please tell me where did you get the flash slideshow. I already have one candidate for my store, but I like from yours the little thumbnails under the big images, also acting as a navigation menu.

Take care!

PD: you are one of the first ones tht I see who writes good comments about Godaddy with NopCommerce, perhaps because of the dedicated server?
13 years ago
lftalero wrote:
Hey Jerry!

Great site that of yours. I really find it very well made, appealing, interesting, just great.
Best luck now getting attention from your customers.

Please tell me where did you get the flash slideshow. I already have one candidate for my store, but I like from yours the little thumbnails under the big images, also acting as a navigation menu.

Take care!

PD: you are one of the first ones tht I see who writes good comments about Godaddy with NopCommerce, perhaps because of the dedicated server?

Hi lftalero,
Thanks for the kind words.

This is the slideshow that i used for my web site: http://www.leigeber.com/2008/12/javascript-slideshow/

NOP works well with GoDaddy, I have a dedicated server and the performance is excellent.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.