Rotating Category/Products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
OK, folks - since there's several of you looking for this:

http://www.indigotea.com/downloads/ProductSlideshow.zip

Zip file contains control files, .js files, .css files, etc. - let me know if there's anything else you need, or have questions about.  If this helps you out, I'm always appreciative of donations - my paypal is [email protected] ;-)
13 years ago
Thanks for sharing
13 years ago
Thanks for sharing!
13 years ago
I tried to implement this jcarousel and the following errors was thrown:

Error  1  'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.SEO.SEOHelper' does not contain a definition for 'GetProductURL'  C:\NopCommerceStore\Modules\newProductSlideshow.ascx.cs  55  51  NopCommerceStore

Warning  2  The variable 'exc' is declared but never used  C:\NopCommerceStore\Modules\Search.ascx.cs  96  42  NopCommerceStore

Warning  3  Unreachable code detected  C:\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\ShippingMethodsFilterControl.ascx.cs  97  33  NopCommerceStore

Warning  4  The variable 'exc' is declared but never used  C:\NopCommerceStore\Modules\Search.ascx.cs  114  42  NopCommerceStore

Warning  5  'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.SimpleTextBox.SkinID' hides inherited member 'System.Web.UI.Control.SkinID'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.  C:\NopCommerceStore\Modules\SimpleTextBox.ascx.cs  117  23  NopCommerceStore

Warning  6  Unreachable code detected  C:\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\ACL.ascx.cs  124  33  NopCommerceStore

Warning  7  Unreachable code detected  C:\NopCommerceStore\Install\install.aspx.cs  509  25  NopCommerceStore

Did I missed something? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
13 years ago
Hmmm...what version of NopCommerce are you using?  I wrote this for version 1.5...
13 years ago
I have v1.6. Will it still work with some minor modifications to the files you provided?

Thanks
13 years ago
It should; the product images/information that's displayed through the carousel is derived from the existing ability to choose items that are displayed on the front page.  The control is just an alternative means of displaying them via the jcarousel.
13 years ago
Hi friends,

I have a similar question but it's about another website.

I am trying to do something like the way they roll the 3 products on the bottom of page:
www.kerastase.co.uk/_en/_gb/home/index.aspx

I've never used AdRotator but seems like I can use just 1 register per time. I want more than 1 products at the same time.

Someone has an idea?

Thanks,
Humberto
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.