Order status change by Vendor

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
SuperNopCommerce wrote:
Please check vendor's permission here...

http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Security/Permissions

Vendors already have "Manage Orders" permission.  But the feature is restricted.  They can only see orders that have their products in them.  And, they can only see their own products when they manage those orders; nopCommerce allows multiple products from different vendors in the cart.  So, you can't have the Vendor change the order status unless you customize so that they can do so if the order only contains their products.  It would probably be better to customize that the order status is automatically set to Completed when all the items in the order are shipped, since the vendor can manage shipments ;)
5 years ago
New York wrote:
Please check vendor's permission here...

http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Security/Permissions

Vendors already have "Manage Orders" permission.  But the feature is restricted.  They can only see orders that have their products in them.  And, they can only see their own products when they manage those orders; nopCommerce allows multiple products from different vendors in the cart.  So, you can't have the Vendor change the order status unless you customize so that they can do so if the order only contains their products.  It would probably be better to customize that the order status is automatically set to Completed when all the items in the order are shipped, since the vendor can manage shipments ;)

You are right.

I forgot above condition.

Thanks for correct me.

New York wrote:
It would probably be better to customize that the order status is automatically set to Completed when all the items in the order are shipped, since the vendor can manage shipments ;)

I think , nop team should have implement this in next version by giving a control to store owner whether he wants to complete order based on shipment or do it manually.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.