delete user email

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,
I want to open a new user with a specific email and he tells me "this email already exists".
I've search the list of users and did not find this email.
Apparently, there was a user with this email in the past and this user was deleted.
How do I delete it completely from the system so that I can make a user with this email again?

Thanks
7 years ago
orann1 wrote:
Hi,
I want to open a new user with a specific email and he tells me "this email already exists".
I've search the list of users and did not find this email.
Apparently, there was a user with this email in the past and this user was deleted.
How do I delete it completely from the system so that I can make a user with this email again?

Thanks

If I have this situation occurs, the deleted email in the site database.
7 years ago
Can you explain to me exactly how I delete?
I should delete from a table in the SQL? (What exactly Table)
Or I can delete the user from the code behind the site?
7 years ago
orann1 wrote:

You can change or rename  the old customer email from SQL
7 years ago
Ok, but I've deleted the user in the past
7 years ago
Deleting a Customer in nopCommerce Admin just sets the 'Deleted' field on the record in the underlying database table.  See this FAQ  (although you will need to use SQL now to do same if the setting was not already 'true').
7 years ago
sohel wrote:
You can change or rename  the old customer email from SQL

You have problems with understanding. If you don't want to read, understand and try to help with what you are asked, then it is better for you not to answer at all...
7 years ago
orann1 wrote:

Watch this video for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSHopE3ISkI
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.