nop 3.6 'ShoppingCartController' Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello,

I am using nop 3.6 with dresscode theme and I have an issue about 'ShoppingCartController'. when click checkout the error:

The current request for action 'Cart' on controller type 'ShoppingCartController' is ambiguous between the following action methods:
System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult UpdateCart(System.Web.Mvc.FormCollection) on type Nop.Web.Controllers.ShoppingCartController
System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult StartCheckout(System.Web.Mvc.FormCollection) on type Nop.Web.Controllers.ShoppingCartController

this is online error but on local machine its work fine, and when I upload the new publish for code, the checkout work well just short time after that the error back appear.

Thanks in Advance.
7 years ago
Hi,

Look at similar error : The current request for action 'Cart' on controller type 'ShoppingCartController' is ambiguous between the following action methods
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.