Virtual hosting problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi!

Current description:
The current provider support the DB I need i.e. MSSQL 2014
ASP.net is 4.6.1.

I use 3.7 nopCommerce. And use 4.5.1 .Net for compiling solution

Problem:
Just after the installation (via FTP) I get Intall page but after filling out all information I always get error page.
1) Where I can see the log?
2) Is there any opportunity to restart application via http? (Provider does not support this feature)
3) Optional: it would be great if you give recommendation for virtual hosting for 3.7 and MSSQL 2014

Thank you
7 years ago
See this FAQ about how to set web.config so that errors appear in browser.

We recommend SmarterAsp.Net.  Their control panel will allow you to set up a database instance for the version of SQL Server that you need.  They have a 60 day free trial (no credit card required) for their shared hosting which will allow you to test.  They have other hosting plans like Semi Dedicated ASP.NET Hosting, and Virtual Private Servers if your demands require it.
7 years ago
s_fed11 wrote:
Hi!

Current description:
The current provider support the DB I need i.e. MSSQL 2014
ASP.net is 4.6.1.

I use 3.7 nopCommerce. And use 4.5.1 .Net for compiling solution

Problem:
Just after the installation (via FTP) I get Intall page but after filling out all information I always get error page.

Thank you

Hi.

Could you show screen shots of error page?

s_fed11 wrote:
Hi!

3) Optional: it would be great if you give recommendation for virtual hosting for 3.7 and MSSQL 2014

Thank you

Highly recommend https://www.1gb.ru the old control panel, but works perfectly  ... trust me :) I am using ~ two years.
Best.
7 years ago
1) Right now I only know that application call the error page
2) 1GB does not have MS SQL 2014. A, I wrong? I've decided to test SmarterASP
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.