Products / Delivery Dates, Can I change that to Ship Date?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
version 3.80
In setting up products, it has where you can put in the delivery date.
Example: 1-2 DAYS, 3-5 DAYS, 1 WEEK....
It seems like that should be Ship Dates instead. It depends on where they are and what method of shipping they choose to determine the delivery date.

Some of my products are made to order with a 3 day up to 2 week lead time before it can ship. I would much prefer that I change the "Delivery Date" to "Shipping Date" or "Lead Time".
7 years ago
Nevermind... I did a workaround.... I just added a new Delivery date like this.

Delivery date: "Made to Order" - 10-15 day turn around time before ships.
7 years ago
Jackluv wrote:
I would much prefer that I change the "Delivery Date" to "Shipping Date" or "Lead Time".

You can change the "Delivery date" text to anything you like from the language resource edit page: http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Language/Edit/1. Just search for a resource with a name of products.deliverydate. If you're on a version prior to 3.8 the search functionality is available clicking on the little funnel icon on the column header.

This is true of almost every bit of text on the website so if one of them doesn't suit the way you run your business just change it to something that does.
7 years ago
petemitch wrote:
I would much prefer that I change the "Delivery Date" to "Shipping Date" or "Lead Time".
You can change the "Delivery date" text to anything you like from the language resource edit page: http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Language/Edit/1. Just search for a resource with a name of products.deliverydate. If you're on a version prior to 3.8 the search functionality is available clicking on the little funnel icon on the column header.

This is true of almost every bit of text on the website so if one of them doesn't suit the way you run your business just change it to something that does.

OK, thanks... I will do that. The work around was Okay, but not perfect. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.