Retaining WishList

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Trying to use WishList
I imagined that items would remain on the WishList until they are removed
But when I tell nopCommerce to 'Sell' an item on the WishList, it removes it from the WishList
Is this the way it works ?

What I want ideally, is for items to remain in the WishList, unless I remove them
In our setup, the same users will be logging into the store every day to purchase more or less the same products (wit minor variation but it would be preferable they had a WishList rather than 'Re-order'
So I want the  WishList to remain, even though items have been purchased from it

Is my understanding above correct, and if not, can I change it so that items stay in the WishList (Unless I remove them by ticking to remove)

Also , is there a single button, or option, that when clicked, moves ALL items from WishList to the Cart
7 years ago
a99 wrote:
Is my understanding above correct, and if not, can I change it so that items stay in the WishList (Unless I remove them by ticking to remove)

Have a look under Settings > Shopping cart settings [Advanced mode]. Untick the Move items from wishlist to cart option.

a99 wrote:
Also , is there a single button, or option, that when clicked, moves ALL items from WishList to the Cart

I don't think so but there might be a plugin that offers that functionality so try searching the nop Marketplace. There's a user called ima9ines that does some free plugins that add some functionality to the wishlist and shopping cart but not sure if this is one of them.
7 years ago
Thanks Pete for your reply
7 years ago
I think this (advanced/all) setting affects that
   shoppingcartsettings.moveitemsfromwishlisttocart
7 years ago
New York wrote:
I think this (advanced/all) setting affects that
   shoppingcartsettings.moveitemsfromwishlisttocart

That's the same setting as the one I mentioned that is available under Shopping cart settings.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.