NopCommerce Enterprise Discussion

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
nopservices wrote:
It would be interesting if you could display some screenshots of the admin of you have implemented in your solution

+1
7 years ago
Another feature that will be very handy is to have free over shipping per country for shipping costs.
7 years ago
nopservices wrote:
Another feature that will be very handy is to have free over shipping per country for shipping costs.

Thanks! It already can be done with "Shipping by total" plugin
7 years ago
thanks Andrei,
i think in version 1.16 (nopcommerce 3.3) the views folder is missing and the web.config file...
7 years ago
nopservices wrote:
i think in version 1.16 (nopcommerce 3.3) the views folder is missing and the web.config file...

1.16? nopCommerce 3.30 which you can download on GitHub has all required files. Please clarify

P.S. Could you please create a new topic for each new question/suggestion not related to the original post? Not sure that this question is related to Enterprise feature list. This one looks like a general technical question
7 years ago
thanks for the quick update. i want thinking that this feature should be part of the core nopcommerce. but if you want me to move it I will.
7 years ago
nopservices wrote:
i want thinking that this feature should be part of the core nopcommerce. but if you want me to move it I will.

Sorry. I don't understand you. What feature do you mean in this post? Please clarify
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Sorry. I don't understand you. What feature do you mean in this post? Please clarify

Ohh. You meant the plugin. And I've been talking about nopCommerce itself. it should not contain web.config and \Views (views in plugins were embedded in nopCommerce 3.30 and previous versions)
7 years ago
Hello

Regarding 9.) Price list per shop.

B2B customers usually have different prices and different discounts for products. And big B2B customers have several people for ordering products from their b2b suppliers.

Therefore it would be great if we can have price list per company. Company should be new entity and it should be possible to assign customers to company. And each company should have another table with overridden prices for default product price.

Regards, j
5 years ago
Hi Andrei,

So is nopCommerce going to have an enterprise version? If yes, when will it be available? How will it be implemented? Because we have made so many modifications to our site, can we still implement enterprise version and still be able to keep what we have modified?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.