Help with SEO url issues

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to delete delete generated seo urls created by nopcommerce once you create a category, manufacturer or subcategory? For example, I created a manufacturer and a category, and under the seo tab on the manufacturer name and category seo tab, it generated: manufacturer-1 and manufacturer-2, when I didn't like this and went to delete both manufacturer and category and re created both, now its doing manufacturer-3 and manufacturer-4, where can I clear or reset these specific SEO urls that were generated so I can re-start and not have to deal with the numbers behind the name of the manufacturer or same name of the category, I hope I made sense and someone out there can help me, please!!

Thanks!

fxdupbmw
7 years ago
In the admin panel under System > Search engine friendly page names
7 years ago
Hi Pete,

Thanks so much, by any chance, do you also know how to turn off or disable manufacturer SEO URL's when you create a manufacturer in nopCommerce? The reason being is because it keeps creating duplicate URL's for me between my manufacturer name and when I create a category name that is identical to the manufacturer name. I am making my category pages the actual brand pages so in such, I need to disable the SEO URL being generated every time I create a new manufacturer.

Also, how can I set a site wide no index, no follow for now until I am ready to launch my store? I hear google can penalize you for the early start without having your site or catalog ready to go and I don't want to chance that, so if you can help guide me here, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.