OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification Email not Getting Sent

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello,

Upon placing an order to our nopcommerce 3.8 store, the email OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification isn't being sent.

no entry is added to the scheduled email queue and no log entry is created regarding this issue. This is a bit strange since the OrderPlaced.StoreOwnerNotification email is getting sent.

I made sure that exactly 1 OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification message template is enabled (we currently have more than 1  templates for this message, but only 1 is enabled).

Any help would be much appreciated!
7 years ago
WE have also had the similar problem. We have to restart the app and re-queue in order to get this to function again.
7 years ago
Thank you for helping!

I tried restarting the app and re-queuing, but for me this didn't seem to work.
7 years ago
Hello!
   Am having the same issue, have you been able to resolve yours?
7 years ago
height wrote:

Am having the same issue, have you been able to resolve yours?

Unfortunately not, I'm still seeking a solution.
7 years ago
Hello

please refer few links about email sending.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/37483/email-not-working.aspx
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/31058/nopcommerce-emails-not-working.aspx
7 years ago
vipul.dumaniya wrote:

Thanks for helping out. But these links didn't help solve the problem, as in my case, the email message isn't getting queued and no error is added to the log.
7 years ago
danlev wrote:
Hello,

I made sure that exactly 1 OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification message template is enabled (we currently have more than 1  templates for this message, but only 1 is enabled).

why you have more than 1 templates ??

if you are using multiple store and for each store you are using diff. email template then make sure that you have enabled the correct store one message templates.

As if you have more then 1 message template for same store then it could be problem bcoz it will get the first or default one and check that if its enable then send it.

so i think on your case it getting the disabled one email templates so it not adding to queue.
7 years ago
vipul.dumaniya wrote:

why you have more than 1 templates ??

I deleted all the OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification templates except for one, and I made sure it was enabled for all stores, but still the problem remains.
7 years ago
if so then i think it required troubleshooting at code end.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.