OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification Email not Getting Sent

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I understand. We have the nopcommerce with no source code version installed, do you happen to know how we could still do appropriate testing in this case?
7 years ago
danlev wrote:
I understand. We have the nopcommerce with no source code version installed, do you happen to know how we could still do appropriate testing in this case?

No, it required source code with current database backup that you are using.
7 years ago
You could try to create a new email account, then in the message template that is not working, change the email account to this new one.

Save the template, then go back and edit it to put back your main email account, then save again.

I've also fixed problems by looking at the table directly in SQL, by listing a known good record with the one not working and comparing  the values of all the fields in the record...

If you are familiar with SSMS, you can run this query on your database, this won't change anything, but you can see if the values look different and report back here.

use [enter DBname here]

SELECT *
FROM [MessageTemplate]
where Name in ('OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification', 'OrderPlaced.StoreOwnerNotification')
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.