Link Checker -- http://www.brokenlinkcheck.com/link-checker.php

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
We republished our site but this time not using the prefix www.

When trying to generate a sitemap using google webmaster tools it picks up none of the products added by this user.

Using the broken link checker is comes back with checked 1 page and no broken links which is incorrect as there are > 10 pages of products.

We probably are missing some setting this time.

site:  accountPro-software.com

Thanks.
7 years ago
I created a temporary sitemap.xml with just 4 pages. Not picked up by the broken link checker either.

At a loss.
7 years ago
Anyone established a site with NopCom 3.80 WITHOUT the www.prefix?

Site runs fine but some sites like link checkers do not pick up the category>products and some complain to use a proper url.

Anyone?

I'll be dropping the site without the www.prefix in an hour and republishing with the www. prefix

BTW using 3.80 with source no changes default theme and Nivo slider.
7 years ago
Maybe you've changed something since you last posted but your website currently seems to require users to login to view any products so I wouldn't expect crawlers to be able to spider the site.
7 years ago
Thanks for that. Will look at that.
7 years ago
No source changes. Checked settings and nothing obvious that would require a visitor to sign in.

But I noticed my host has bound the SSL certificate to my site. I can remove the SSL bindings (to both www. and no www. domain names) but my host says do not if you want to use SSL.

I thought all along that pages requiring SSL automatically insert the requires SSL when needed.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks.
7 years ago
Have you checked the ACL page to see if Public store. Allow navigation is enabled for the guest role?
7 years ago
Started with nopcom version 1.1 on local host .

Went live with 1.40 (yes I know a while back). Loved the stored procedures.

Missed the acl ... guests. Set now. Going out and will test later.

Thanks for the guidance in the meantime.
7 years ago
That solved the problem. Link checker completed a check on all pages now.

Thanks again. I'm happy and can go for early dinner now.
7 years ago
Works fine now with and without the www. prefix.

Had not set ACL for guests.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.