Need free shipping for orders above a certain price for three different shipping regions i.e. continental Europe, UK, RoI

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Help!

I urgently need to configure the following but am helpless about as to configure it with the standard tools in nom 3.8 - it should look like this:

All orders above €60.00 in value will be delivered free of charge, orders under this value will incur a delivery charge of €3.00

All orders to the UK over €80 are free, orders under €80 will incur a €10.00 charge

All orders under €100 to Europe will incur a delivery charge of €15.00

How can I configure this? Is this possible?

F
7 years ago
I've not tried it but I think the Shipping by Total plugin should be able to do what you want.
7 years ago
I installed and check basic configuration settings, I hope this plugin will solve the requirement you are looking for.It allows shipping rates to be added specific to country, Zip codes, Order Total range etc. It will also allow either a % or Flat rate for the selected shipping method
7 years ago
petemitch wrote:
I've not tried it but I think the Shipping by Total plugin should be able to do what you want.

Thanks for the suggestion the plugin looks solid, however it seems to crash because of the OnePageCheckout plugin.

I have for now reverted to less complex shipping policy but would appreciate any insights about how to make this work or for any suggestion for other plugins.

Thanks folks!
7 years ago
manjunatha.govindappa wrote:
I installed and check basic configuration settings, I hope this plugin will solve the requirement you are looking for.It allows shipping rates to be added specific to country, Zip codes, Order Total range etc. It will also allow either a % or Flat rate for the selected shipping method

Thanks for your input but what I need is more like this:

For country A, if order value > X then shipping is 0 OR if order value < X then shipping is 10
For country B, if order value > Y then shipping is 0 OR if order value < Y then shipping is 15
For GROUP of 5 countries C, if order value is > Z then shipping is 0 OR if order value < Z then then shipping is 20

So as you see, I need to be able to set and combine quite a few extra parameters.

Any help, suggestions, feedback - or solutions warmly welcome.

Thanks

F
7 years ago
As per above, the Shipping By Total can do it.  You just need to configure all the combinations - one record for each.  (Including separate records for each country in the "GROUP of 5 countries ")
Also, don't forget one additional record with all "*" fields, because that would be chosen if none of others matched specifically.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.