Videos version 3.8

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello,

Is there any videos for version 3.8?

Thank you in advance
7 years ago
lumeEire wrote:
Hello,

Is there any videos for version 3.8?

Thank you in advance

You may find from here.
7 years ago
Thank you, but I am looking for videos for version 3.8
7 years ago
Those anybody has videos for version 3.8????????
7 years ago
I think that your question is ambiguous. I will guess that you don't mean videos ABOUT nopcommerce 3.80, and assume you mean to ask if version 3.80 allows uploading videos for your products??
Would these videos be the products themselves? Do you plan to sell them and wonder if you can upload "download files" that are associated with a product??

Please be more specific.
7 years ago
Hello,

I am looking for tutorial videos about version 3.8. videos for store managers and tutorial for developers to create a pluging.

What is in the link suggested by Sohel is all for older versions.

Thank you in advance.
7 years ago
lumeEire wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for tutorial videos about version 3.8. videos for store managers and tutorial for developers to create a pluging.

What is in the link suggested by Sohel is all for older versions.

Thank you in advance.

All the newer videos on the nopCommerce Youtube channel that Sohel linked to are for the latest version of nop such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3UiXgK8Jgo&list=PLnL_aDfmRHwsbhj621A-RFb1KnzeFxYz4&index=18. Most of the information in the older videos is still relevant, it just that the admin GUI has changed since they were made.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.