Kendo UI Serverfiltering

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

I am trying to get Kendo UI Serverfiltering to working. In my Controller I see the following form data is submitted:

[6]  "filter[logic]"  string
    [7]  "filter[filters][0][field]"  string
    [8]  "filter[filters][0][operator]"  string
    [9]  "filter[filters][0][value]"  string

So I tried several parameters to my ActionResult with no success:

public ActionResult MyReadAction(DataSourceRequest request, IEnumerable<Sort> sort = null, Nop.Web.Framework.Kendoui.Filter filter = null)

public ActionResult MyReadAction(DataSourceRequest request, IEnumerable<Sort> sort = null, IEnumerable<Nop.Web.Framework.Kendoui.Filter> filter = null)

public ActionResult MyReadAction(DataSourceRequest request, IEnumerable<Sort> sort = null, IList<Nop.Web.Framework.Kendoui.Filter> filter = null)

The filter parameter is not set on any of these. What am I doing wrong?
7 years ago
As I see there is no way to retrieve the filtering parameters. I added custom field above my grid to filter with own logic. Unluckily the Kendo Grid filters will only work client side.
7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
As I see there is no way to retrieve the filtering parameters. I added custom field above my grid to filter with own logic. Unluckily the Kendo Grid filters will only work client side.

The String resources tab on the Language edit page now works the same way by adding the filters in a separate area above the Kendo grid, but this was only changed in the admin gui redesign in version 3.80. Before then it was using server side filtering from the Kendo Grid, so you could download the 3.70 source code and check how it was implemented there (I seem to recall there was a comment somewhere about the admin side XSRF protection interfering with filtering but can't remember the exact details).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.