Limit user to select 6 items in a total of 11 items

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi, need an advice i someone have this scenery before..

i wan to sell a package of 6 juices but i want my client can select different flavors(11 in total) this give a option to my client to create his own six pack of juices..

but i try to create a product in top commerce like a container "Six pack of different flavors" and then i processed to create a product attribute (checkbox) with this i associated my eleven flavors to my Container product.. and the result was appropriated but i cant limit to only select 6 of 11.. i dont now if im ignoring any option o this process or exist another way to do this..

thanks in advance for your help... and ignore my bad English but i dont practice.. :)

image details

7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
i wan to sell a package of 6 juices but i want my client can select different flavors(11 in total) this give a option to my client to create his own six pack of juices..

but i try to create a product in top commerce like a container "Six pack of different flavors" and then i processed to create a product attribute (checkbox) with this i associated my eleven flavors to my Container product.. and the result was appropriated but i cant limit to only select 6 of 11.. i dont now if im ignoring any option o this process or exist another way to do this..

You could add 6 product attributes (Flavor 1, Flavor 2, Flavor 3, etc.) with a dropdown for each that lists all 11 flavours. That would also allow the customer to select the same flavour twice, which may or may not be something you want. You could also use a radio button list instead of a dropdown for each flavour but it would take up a lot of space (or maybe a radio button list for the first flavour so they can see all the options easily, and dropdowns for the other flavours so that it doesn't take up too much space).
7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi, need an advice i someone have this scenery before..

thanks in advance for your help... and ignore my bad English but i dont practice.. :)

You could do it with six drop-down list attributes one for each one of the  six-packs juices
7 years ago
thnks petemitch and Tecnofin for your adivices.!!! im gonna try doing de dropdownlist solution!!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.