Nopcommerce for Restaurants / Bistro's

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hey guys,

I was wodnering wether Nopcommerce is a good platform online food ordering. Have you guys seen any live implementations of food services using nopcommerce?

I am thinking it might be a little too "heavy" for what it has to do and maybe not that user friendly when it comes to quick processing of orders. What do you guys think?
7 years ago
BrickHunters wrote:
Hey guys,

I was wodnering wether Nopcommerce is a good platform online food ordering. Have you guys seen any live implementations of food services using nopcommerce?

I am thinking it might be a little too "heavy" for what it has to do and maybe not that user friendly when it comes to quick processing of orders. What do you guys think?

I remember seeing one very good example and I've managed to find the forum post: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/45149/roomservice-order-lunsh-dinner-and-catering-online.aspx
7 years ago
That looks amazing. Looks like a lot of custom work though
7 years ago
BrickHunters wrote:
That looks amazing. Looks like a lot of custom work though

There's definitely some customisation of the code but once you look past the theme you can see the usual nopCommerce underpinnings:
1. Restaurants as categories
2. Subcategories for the different menu categories for each restaurant
3. Products for the actual menu items with Product attributes for the options.
4. Specificaton attributes for the allergen info on the product page.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.