WorldPay Settings

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi All,

I am new to Nopcommerce and i am trying to integrate the nopCommerce 1.60 site with WorldPay. The company i am doing the website for already has a WorldPay login, therefore i have an installation id. I have nopCommerce linking to the WorldPay site but the WorldPay site throws an error out. (I will confirm the error this evening as i am at work). I recently bought the nopCommerce documentation but there is no mention of WorldPay. I would like to get this working in test mode so i can see some payments going through.  

Has anybody got this to fully integrated without further coding?

Do you need to enter any other settings other that the installation id?

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Cheers
Mark
13 years ago
The Error as promised:

Secure Payment Page
Sorry, there was an error in processing this transaction:
The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:

The transaction cannot be processed due to one or more of the following:

* the installation ID field is blank or contains invalid characters
    * a different submission protocol is required. For instance, a more secure submission may be required
    * the installation number is invalid
13 years ago
Just to let you know, i have managed to get my nopcommerce to work with WorldPay's test environment after speaking to tech support at WorldPay. They were very helpful and has it working in no time. Its turns out the that the account i was trying to connect to (WorldAccess) could only be used for Mail & Phone payment. I had to connect to the Select Junior account for ecommerce payments.
However, the payment went through without any problem but the redirect back to my website didn't work. Does anybody know if the WorldPay module is complete as i remember reading  on another post that the redirects didn't work with Worldpay's API.

Cheers
Mark
13 years ago
Hi Mark

You need to talk to WorldPay - I spoke with a very knowledgeable guy call Matt who commented that it was a very sophisticated application which required dynamic settings at Worldpay's end.

Once this was identified then the Payment Response worked straight away - he did it whilst on the phone.

One point though, you also need to disable the validation request on the CheckoutCompleted.aspx page first otherwise you will get an HTTP 500 error. Simply add ValidateRequest="false" in the Page directive at the top of the page.

If your error was HTTP 302 as was mine then follow the steps above.

Hope this helps.

Steve :o)
www.commnetworksltd.com
13 years ago
Thanks for that Steve, i'll give them a call when i get chance and post the outcome.

Cheers
Mark

http://www.klmotorsport.com/       --- NOPCOMMERCE COMING SOON
13 years ago
By the way, www.commnetworksltd.com coming soon also but can currently be seen at demo.commnetworksltd.com.

:)
13 years ago
Steve,
I have spoken to Worldpay and they told me i just need to enter the payment response URL in World pay, at the moment i have https://<WPDISPLAY ITEM=MC_callback>. Is there an exact URL i can return to after the payment is complete.

Cheers
Mark
13 years ago
Yes mate.

Set the URL to http://<name of your domain/checkoutcompleted.asp

Also, there are 3 fields at the bottom of the WP admin site, set the 2nd one to the password in the payment setting in nopCommerce, then test it. If you get a 302 error then contact WP and mention about my previous post.

13 years ago
Should be  checkoutcompleted.asp, cant get used to this iPhone keypad...

13 years ago
.aspx ... Come on ...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.