WorldPay Settings

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi all, just wanted to say 'thanks' for the information here - having exactly the same issues and will follow the help.
13 years ago
There are few limitations with worldpay. They have some rules for callback page like you can't use redirection but the good thing is you get an email with the error you getting on callback page. So just have a look at the error and change your callback page accordingly. I have done it on my website www.just4laptops.co.uk and it works very well, never had any problem.
13 years ago
Hello all,

Please Help

I have been using the Worldpay module in my local test environment without the callback response for sometime now. I have now uploaded my website to aspnethosting servers for further testing. I have spoken to Worldpay tech support about my HTTP 302 callback error (see below). They told be to check the callback passwords match up, so i went to try and configure the password in nopcommerce admin screen only to discover your couldn't configure the worldpay payment method. All the other payment methods have configurable forms and this used to be the case for worldpay. I am using nopcommerce 1.80, but previously used nop 1.60 about 3 months ago. I need to be able to configure this module before going back to worldpay tech support.

Cheers
Mark

Our systems have detected that your callback has failed.

This callback failure means we were unable to pass information
to your server about the following transaction:

Transaction ID: 117139324
  Cart ID: 55
  Installation ID: 208792

Error reported: Callback to http://klmnew.klmotorsport.com/CheckoutCompleted.aspx: NOT OK, recevied HTTP status: 302
  Server Reference: mm2imscs4p:callbackFailureEmail-18344:MerchReq-357-7
12 years ago
I am trying to enable Google Adwords convertions and am struggling with the Worldpay connection.
I have followed all your steps in worldpay:
1. Payment response url http://www.mysite.co.uk/CheckoutCompleted.aspx (version 1.7)
2. Added payment response password in the 2nd field at the bottom of the form and confirmed it
3. Added ValidateRequest ='false' in /CheckoutCompleted.aspx.

Now get error message:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Only Content controls are allowed directly in a content page that contains Content controls.
Source Error:

Line 2:  
Line 3:  ValidateRequest="false"
Line 4:  

Source File: /CheckoutCompleted.aspx    Line: 4

ie I am not allowed to add this line (unless there is somewhere specific I should be adding it)

When I remove the line, I get
"NOT OK, recevied HTTP status: 500
   Server Reference: mm2imsps3p:callbackFailureEmail-27721:MerchReq-36-39"
As you said.

Any suggestions?
12 years ago
Just found a different forum post that says Worldpay Payment Response URL needs to be set to http://www.yourdomain/WorldpayReturn.aspx
I guess I need to add the Google script for conversion tracking to this page.
Any ideas?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.