Partial Trust

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
yoursharedhostusername  and yoursharedhostpassword are the same you has use to upload  the site on shared host
14 years ago
Hi!

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, it did not work as impersonation is disallowed by the hosting provider, hosting365.com

"The attribute 'impersonate' has been locked in a higher level configuration. (\\nas01\nas\t\h\theoldcountry.ie\web\shop\web.config line 77)" was from the Error logs

This was the response I got from the hosting provider, btw

Thank you for your email.

With Medium Trust, you can't use reflection on protected members - however you can usually get around this by marking the members you want to reflect as Public.

To my knowledge, this is the only workable way of using Reflection with Medium Trust

Do you have any idea what he is referring to here?

Thanks again.
14 years ago
The problem most likely will be in the Microsoft Enterprise Library.
14 years ago
i pasted the nopCommerce files and folders on the server and tried to run the install.aspx to install the database on the server but whenever i try to run the nopCommerce project i am getting this error: (PLEASE HELP)

I have already checked that i have the admin privileged on the server still getting this error...

Security Exception
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Web.AspNetHostingPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Web.AspNetHostingPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.]
   System.Reflection.Assembly._GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase) +0
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase) +42
   System.Web.Compilation.CompilationUtil.GetTypeFromAssemblies(AssemblyCollection assembliesCollection, String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase) +172
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase) +291
   System.Web.Configuration.ConfigUtil.GetType(String typeName, String propertyName, ConfigurationElement configElement, XmlNode node, Boolean checkAptcaBit, Boolean ignoreCase) +52

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.