Theme Design, changing designed by text in the footer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Flatdog wrote:
My version is 4.10 according to the documentation it should be in the default.cshtml file where the copyright text and the powered by nopCommerce text is, ...
Thank you

correct and default.cshtml in the folder D:\nopCommerce_4.10_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Shared\Components\Footer\default.cshtml

Flatdog wrote:
... i have read every line in the file and i can not find a mention of Designed by nopSquare

Thank you

But... pay attention your default.cshtml should be in the folder...  D:\nopCommerce_4.10_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\nopSquare\Views\Shared\Components\Footer\default.cshtml
Best Regards.
5 years ago
Hello

Thank you but i can find the file without a problem, and i have read through the file a number of times and the Copyright text shows up and the Powerd By nopCommerce shows up in the default.cshtml file but the designed by nopSquare that is in the middle of these two texts in the footer of the theme can not be found in the default.cshtml file and i have read it many many times now, i can not find designed by nopSquare anywhere in the default.cshtml file.

Thank you
5 years ago
Flatdog wrote:
Hello

Thank you ... i can not find designed by nopSquare anywhere in the default.cshtml file.

Thank you

... maybe it's a plugin from nopSquare ...if you do not have any obligation ;) you can ...
1. disable the plugin
2. delete the file D:\nopCommerce_4.10_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\nopSquare\Views\Shared\Components\Footer\default.cshtml
3. and play around with the file from D:\nopCommerce_4.10_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Shared\Components\Footer\default.cshtml
or wait for a response from nopSquare ... ;)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.