Color & Size variables

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
bklooste wrote:
But i dont really want all these variants since i do clothing people don't want 20 size / colour combinations just the product  attribute drop down for size and colour.

I can code it , so should the attribute modify the SKu ?

Ben

With Product Attributes you define just 1 variant and with the Attributes you can define al necessary cobinations say 40 (10 sizes and 4 colurs) built with the 2 dropdowns (size and colour). You can define stock for each combination.
If you want to have an SKU for each combination check https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/6884/sku-problem.aspx
13 years ago
bklooste wrote:
Excellent thanks i found the missing combination tab thats pretty hard to see. Is it possible to auto generate all the combinations ?

Ben

Create a product with all the combinations and use it as a "template". Then copy that product and each copy will have all the combinations of the "template"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.