Startup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
1) re-download the archive;
2) use 7zip to extract files.
13 years ago
Thanks. Proceeded to SQL Server installation and got stuck.  The screen is asking for

Use SQL Server account  
Username:    
Password:    
Use integrated Windows authentication (ASP.NET account: MayYee-PC\May Yee)  

Selecting either of them gets an error   - p rovider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - SQL Server ......

P.S I'm working on a Japanese PC & thus the error message are in Jap.

Pls advise what should I do from here.
13 years ago
MayYee wrote:
Thanks. Proceeded to SQL Server installation and got stuck.  The screen is asking for

Use SQL Server account  
Username:    
Password:    

Selecting either of them gets an error   - p rovider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - SQL Server ......

I have overcome the problem and run in Visual Studio 2010, but during the build, there were 108 errors! 2 successful projects.  The store could be displayed on the local host.    What should I do with the errors ?  It's said missing dll files.

Thanks in advance
13 years ago
MayYee wrote:

Use SQL Server account  
Username:    
Password:    

I have overcome the problem and run in Visual Studio 2010, but during the build, there were 108 errors! 2 successful projects.  The store could be displayed on the local host.    What should I do with the errors ?  It's said missing dll files.

Thanks in advance

I found the problem.  It works after downloading ver 1.7 and followed the installation manual for 1.7.  As for the above problem, type :  > .\SQLEXPRESS for local server name.
13 years ago
I'm trying to install nopCommerce 1.80 in my remote server...

i got this error

The value for the 'compilerVersion' attribute in the provider options must be 'v4.0' or later if you are compiling for version 4.0 or later of the .NET Framework. To compile this Web application for version 3.5 or earlier of the .NET Framework, remove the 'targetFramework' attribute from the <compilation> element of the Web.config file.

How can i fix it?
13 years ago
vilander wrote:
I'm trying to install nopCommerce 1.80 in my remote server...

i got this error

The value for the 'compilerVersion' attribute in the provider options must be 'v4.0' or later if you are compiling for version 4.0 or later of the .NET Framework. To compile this Web application for version 3.5 or earlier of the .NET Framework, remove the 'targetFramework' attribute from the <compilation> element of the Web.config file.

How can i fix it?

1) Make sure that your server supports asp.net 4.0
13 years ago
i don't think winzip extracts .rar files

try googling for peazip
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.