Download Free Themes for nopCommerce 1.9v, 1.8v (UPDATED)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi

I wasn't saying the themes from striving programmers are bad, I appreciate they are FREE. However I was saying that there aren't many decent themes available for nopCommerce for FREE OR PAID. I would pay for decent ones if I could get them.

For example, if you go to templatemonster.com theres 100's of themes for Zencart (whether they are free or you have to pay). But not even one for nopCommerce.

I would deffo pay for a decent theme if they were available,
13 years ago
You won't find a lot of nopCommerce themes online. NopCommerce project is still new and started around 2008 - 2009.

Striving Programmers Community is one of the website whose main aim is to help as many developers all over the world.

Like I mentioned earlier  - SP Community is working on more new FREE themes.

I would really appreciate if you could provide your feedback on the SP website (things you like / dislike) - so that while designing process, themes can be improved and meet the requirements of majority of nop users.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.