Sharing about hosting plan

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Could anyone share the experience about choosing the hosting plan? I'm planning to purchase Arvixe personal plan but I don't know how good the performance is. How many users maximum concurrently using the nopcommerce would be acceptable? Because it is shared hosting, I don't have any idea how many users are hosting in the server that could affect the performance.

Please share your experience. Thanks in advance.
13 years ago
macrodesk1 wrote:
Could anyone share the experience about choosing the hosting plan? I'm planning to purchase Arvixe personal plan but I don't know how good the performance is. How many users maximum concurrently using the nopcommerce would be acceptable? Because it is shared hosting, I don't have any idea how many users are hosting in the server that could affect the performance.

Please share your experience. Thanks in advance.

I did a research on best hosting companies for nopCommerce
Here it is:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5376/need-advise-for-hosting-server-please-share-your-experience.aspx
13 years ago
I am using arvixe personal. It is very fast if you're in USA, not so fast in europe. I think it can easily run with few hundred concurrent users.
13 years ago
Thank you very much gentlemen.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.