Google Checkout Return Page Path

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Guddu,

In web.config please change:

<sessionState timeout="5" mode="InProc" cookieless="AutoDetect"/>

to:

<sessionState timeout="2" mode="InProc" cookieless="false"/>

The callback will then work from Google.

This setting does mean that your users should have cookies enabled - which is the case for virtually everyone these days.

Ben
15 years ago
Hi Ben,

I tried your suggestion. But, it is still not doing it. After I complete my order on Google (Sandbox), I am shown the order confirmation page with a link to the home page of my site. When I click on that, shopping cart is still not clear. Now, in the Integration Console, I am getting this error:

"We encountered an error processing your notification acknowledgment. The error we got is: Error parsing merchant response XML. Merchant has enabled serial number notification handshake."

Even though, I only have the following option checked:

"Provide the first name, last name and full name of the buyer and order recipient in separate fields in the new order notification."

I don't know what's up with that. Please look into it if you can.

Cheers,

guddu
15 years ago
Sorry, I forgot to mention in my last posting. Thank you so much for fixing the previous google checkout problem.
15 years ago
Guddu,

I have posted my settings below (tested in sandbox mode only).

Integration settings

Shopping trolley post security

My company will only post digitally signed carts - unchecked

API callback URL: http://shop.retroviz.com/GooglePostHandler.aspx   

Callback method: XML
14 years ago
It seems I have the same problem with cookies.
Google doesn't redirect to order confirmation page after order is done and cart is not cleared.

That's what I have in log

Message:      Server cannot modify cookies after HTTP headers have been sent.

Exception:   System.Web.HttpException: Server cannot modify cookies after HTTP headers have been sent. at System.Web.HttpResponse.BeforeCookieCollectionChange() at System.Web.HttpCookieCollection.Remove(String name) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.NopContext.SetCookie(HttpApplication application, String key, String val) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.NopContext.SessionSaveToClient() at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.HttpModules.MembershipHttpModule.Application_EndRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Sites\nopCommerce1.2\Libraries\Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule\MembershipHttpModule.cs:line 150

Page URL:   http://www.abfitnessequipment.co.uk/GooglePostHandler.aspx
14 years ago
Has anyone using google checkout had such problem?
I have made the changes regarding cookies in web.config without any success. I have to remove the google checkout from my website for now as I can't see the orders in the admin and it's all useless
14 years ago
AB Fitness,

make sure you have write permissions in your root/google folder for asp.net or network services if you are on windows 2003 server otherwise it won't work.
14 years ago
I have full permissions for .net for google folders. I don't think that access is an issue here as I can see google callback notifications written in google_log.txt file with all the correct values.
The error message in the log suggests it must be something with writing cookies on a server side. Unfortunately I could not find any solution that fixed the problem.
Have you got google checkout on your website working?
14 years ago
yes it works on my website. Its in sandbox mode though as the website is still in progress.
14 years ago
can you see the orders placed via google checkout in admin console? are you running v1.20?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.