Google Checkout Return Page Path

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Thanks.  So which checkout option are you using?? I have been trying to get some ideas for my website and currently i am only using paypal express.  I would rather have a integrated one but not sure which is the best / cheapest?  Thanks for you help
14 years ago
I have merchant account with HSBC and also put paypal express as an alternative option
14 years ago
Did you set that up manually threw NOPCommerce ? Whats the site for the merchant account ?
Thanks
14 years ago
in term of cost it depends on the amount of your transactions. getting merchant account would cost your around GBP300 in setup fees and GBP20 per month. also approval can take from a couple weeks to a month but it can pay itself off after a couple of months and also you will get the money next day into your account that helps maintaining healty cashflow
14 years ago
the easiest way to get internet merchant account is from your bank you have business account with
14 years ago
Great thank you very much i will not continue to try and get google checkout working.  I am currently talking with the investors to set up a merchant account threw the bank.  
Thanks
14 years ago
let me know if it's HSBC and i can send you some code. it's a bit messy as i did not have time to fully support  nopcommerce dbprovider model so i did not compile it as a contribution.
14 years ago
Hi AB Fitness,

Do you mind sharing the HSBC code with me? I have applied for a merchant account with HSBC and hope fully would be setup in 12 days. Also do you need to go through protx or some thrid party control for it? or does hsbc offer some help? I am only asking because the lady who called me from HSBC for this merchant account was asking me which third party control would I be using to connect with HSBC and I was like, I can custom code it & she couldn't understand that!

Thanks
Atiq
14 years ago
Here is the link. http://www.sendspace.com/file/qs3ggq
mirror http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b77ffc8fdab77b12d956df2962098fcbe04e75f6e8ebb871
I think I packed everything, give me a shout if something is missing.

It comunicates directly to HSBC gateway using HSBC API. You won't get any support from HSBC and their documentation sucks and completely useless. That's the reason why people turn to third-party integration. Luckily I found integration code in the net uploaded by some nice guy and just modified it to my needs and also adapted for nopCommerce.
14 years ago
Thanks man that was very helpfull.

I would try the code when I get my merchant application sorted out. I did barclays epdq ages ago and that was not hard to do and they had the documentation with it as well. I can't believe that HSBC is such a big bank and they suck with their documentation.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.