nopcommerce 4.2 - ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS on Azure webapp

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I have upgraded my site from 3.9.
It is working fine on localhost, when i build and run from visualstudio.

When i publish to azure i get this errormessage.
In the log it says that the applicaiton is up and running and I can access the admin area (mysite/Admin). But I can not access the "home".

Anyone has some Ideas?
I have spent many hours on this.

I have tried the nosource but i get the same result.

If i delete the settings.json and then setup the site, toward new DB, then it works fine. But my upgraded 3.9db will not run.
4 years ago
Can you check the store table and see if all the information about the store(web host, SSL) is correct?
4 years ago
For <v4.2, store Secured url should be exactly same as your domain name.
Access your database
Set store secured url as https://{your domain name}. (Skip this for v4.2)
Restart web application
Clear browser cache and try again
4 years ago
I have tried now with the same webapp, and set the store url correctly.

When clear datasetting and let nopcommerce setup a new database, it all works fine.

When i change DB to ny uppgraded DB with thousens of products it does not work even thoug I set EXACLTY same store settings.

There is something else causeing this looping.. Can´t be store settings.

Any Idea`?
Otherwise I will just upgrade to 4.1 but that feels really boring.

//HEnrik
4 years ago
1. Do you have SSL installed and configured on your webserver?
2. What is the value of your 'securitysettings.forcesslforallpages' setting stored in [Setting] table?
3. What is the value of your 'seosettings.wwwrequirement' setting stored in [Setting] table? Ensure that it has a valid value

P.S. Test your website in the anonymous mode of your browser. This way you can ensure that redirect rules are not cached by your browser
4 years ago
1. Do you have SSL installed and configured on your webserver?
On all azure apps there is an certificate installed. For azurewebsites.net
2. What is the value of your 'securitysettings.forcesslforallpages' setting stored in [Setting] table?
false
3. What is the value of your 'seosettings.wwwrequirement' setting stored in [Setting] table? Ensure that it has a valid value
NoMatter
4 years ago
Got the same problem in Azure Dev Ops. Everything is fine when you publish it directly from VS Studio but when to try to use continuous integration using Github > Azure Dev then the problem shows up after successful deployment.
Mine cannot access the Admin page, Login, Register, and Contact with the same error saying ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Heres the link to my website paupahan.azurewebsites.net
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.