is there someone working on the French version for the language files

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
is there someone working on the French version for the language files ?
13 years ago
Hi just to let you know I just started working on a French language pack for version 1.90 based on the French language pack for version 1.80 tonight. I will post it as soon as I've completed it.
13 years ago
Great news !

Do you know if the future version of the translated french document will replace my own translations ?
13 years ago
Is the language pack ready for french 1.90?
13 years ago
I just want to let everyone know that I'm still working on the translation but not done yet. I'm doing this on my free time and not for work also there are lots of correction to do on the part that's already translated. I will need at least one more week.

Thanks
13 years ago
predalpha wrote:
Great news !

Do you know if the future version of the translated french document will replace my own translations ?

According to my tests, yes it should overwrite.
13 years ago
Ok thanks, please keep me posted, waiting to start my e-commerce in quebec ;)
13 years ago
jbourassa wrote:
Great news !

According to my tests, yes it should overwrite.

Thank you for your answer
13 years ago
Any update on the french version?
13 years ago
jbourassa wrote:
Hi just to let you know I just started working on a French language pack for version 1.90 based on the French language pack for version 1.80 tonight. I will post it as soon as I've completed it.

Great News.

I am waiting for it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.