is there someone working on the French version for the language files

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
jbourassa wrote:
I just want to let everyone know that I'm still working on the translation but not done yet. I'm doing this on my free time and not for work also there are lots of correction to do on the part that's already translated. I will need at least one more week.

Thanks

Have you any news for us? ;)
13 years ago
Hi, here's an update. I just got a contract that I must finish for a client. For this reason I didn't had the Time I anticipated to continue on my translation. If some People are interested I can email them the xml file as it is now it can be used online, most of the site will be in french with it, only small parts will still be in English, most of the stuff not translated is related to the admin section anyway. So one could use this temporarily until I complete the translation. Leave me a message if you're interested.
13 years ago
I'm interested in what you have for so far. Maybe I can finish the translation.
12 years ago
is there someone who already use this Franch Language Pack ?

http://www.nopcommerce.fr/products/1-pack-francais.aspx

Is there someone who can confirm me that this web site is serious or not : www.nopcommerce.fr ?
12 years ago
Has anyone completed this yet, for 1.90?

Before I start work from the beginning! Or perhaps someone has a near complete version?
12 years ago
What about 2.1 language pack?
Did anyone tried?
12 years ago
I have finished translating the 5606 entries to french ... and the 25 message templates ... but when trying to import it I get an error ... that I cannot read ... I could post my file but I would need help using it lol
12 years ago
zoner wrote:
I have finished translating the 5606 entries to french ... and the 25 message templates ... but when trying to import it I get an error ... that I cannot read ... I could post my file but I would need help using it lol

Still running the 1.90 version ... sorry
12 years ago
zoner wrote:

Problem solved by saving the file in UTF-8 encoding !

Now I have a timeout error when uploading to a remote server ... all is fine when doing it on a local server, but timeout on a remote ...

Would someone know if exporting only the french versions of both tables (dumping the SQL, with INSERT INTO to put it back in) and importing it would be suffice to work ? I tried to follow the code and could not find anything else than importing entries in both tables.
12 years ago
Hello,

J'ai chargé ce jour le pack complet de la version 2.2, exceptés quelques plugins (https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/271/french-language-pack.aspx).
Je ne fournis pas en revanche les message templates car cela me semble trop personnel.

Pour des besoins internes, j'ai parfois remplacé SKU par "Gencod" et Old Price par "Px public".

De même, pour au moins une ressource (Search.EnterSearchTerms) dont la valeur traduite dans un autre pack que j'avais chargé était ("S'il vous plaît entrer quelques mots clés de recherche"), j'ai dû concaténer plusieurs chaînes car cette valeur est insérée dans toutes les pages dans un script java et les apostrophes créent des anomalies dans ie.

J'aurais pu traduire cela + facilement par "Veuillez entrer un ou plusieurs mots de recherche" mais l'ai laissé tel quel dans le pack pour servir d'exemple.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.