nopCommerce 4.30 BETA released. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi
Out of interest what have you replaced Entity Framework with?

Are you considering implementing Blazor in the future?
What going wrong with login
From the MAC
attempted to sign on the mac using chrome and firefox without success,  can only sign in using Safari
from Windows 10 Chrome unable to sign in?
kind regards
Peter
4 years ago
What is difrent in 430 from 420 about email settings. I have been all day making changes to my exchange conector to see if i can get it to work and nothing seems to work. 4.20 works find to connect to my exchange 2019 server. Thank you
4 years ago
Where on the source code can i modify MailKit to make this test mentioned on the link. I am not able to get 4.30 to send email out using exchange. I searched this and i think maybe this might be an option.

https://github.com/jstedfast/MailKit/issues/307

Thank you
4 years ago
I run nopCommerce on mac in conjunction with MySQL database and everything works great in all browsers.

EF we replaced with linq2db. Now about Blazor - in the next issue we did not plan to introduce it, although of course if this technology continues to develop successfully, we will consider its use in the project.
PeterJD wrote:
Hi
Out of interest what have you replaced Entity Framework with?

Are you considering implementing Blazor in the future?
What going wrong with login
From the MAC
attempted to sign on the mac using chrome and firefox without success,  can only sign in using Safari
from Windows 10 Chrome unable to sign in?
kind regards
Peter
4 years ago
gonze1 wrote:
The settings for my email account will not seem to work...

Thanks. We'll check it in the near time - https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/4447
4 years ago
The new version of nopcommerce don't use LINQ ?
Where can I find order related with items (with products) and customer/addresses ??
You don't use relations?
4 years ago
With 4.3 will multistore only work on Windows 12 or is this just the minimum requirement?

Is it better running on Windows 12 or later version?
4 years ago
Congratulations nopCommerce Team.
Great work. Thanks a lot.
4 years ago
Hi Nop folk,

Big Congratulations...!

From,
DynamicseShop.
4 years ago
Congratulations to the nop Team!

When is 4.30 planned to be officially released?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.