RTOStockManager Extension for 1.9

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
This extension allows you to manage in a very easy way your products' stocks.

I keep the Nopcommerce way of managing stock (no stock / stock variant / stock variant attribute combination)

Hope you will enjoy this feature !

Don't hesitate to give me feedbacks and update ideas !

You can download it here : https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/185/rtostockmanager.aspx

edit : Sorry i've just seen that there were a tool for stock management in developpement here https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/7893/check-out-nopeasy-stock-manager-soon-to-be-available-for-free.aspx
13 years ago
Thanks for this contribution. See it here
13 years ago
no feedbacks ? Do you encounter problems ?
13 years ago
Hi Richard, I did the install according to the Readme but I get an error when I do the rebuild:

Could not load type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.ProductsStockControl'.

Probably something simple but I cant make it work. I will write an email with the screenshots.

Hope you can help me with it.

Thnx!
13 years ago
Hello Stephan,

have you added the file Administration / Module / ProductsStock.ascx to your project ?
13 years ago
I'm having the same problem as Stephan and the file is in the Modules folder.
13 years ago
Once you have merged the "Administration" Folder with the RTOStockManager one, you have to include in the nopCommerce project the recently added files.

- Administration / ProductsStock.aspx
     - Administration / Modules / ProductsStock.ascx

Sorry, didn't thought to put it in the readme file since it was obvious for me.

Hope this will work. Give me feedbacks.
13 years ago
I solved it.

You can't just copy the files into your website if you are using the no source version.  You have to download the source version, copy the files, include them in the project, build the website with visual studio, then copy the files to your web server.
12 years ago
How can I compile this into a "no source" version of files? In other words I want to compile it without doing the installation procedure and creating a development site in VS2010, so that I have a set of files I can upload to the server, and then run setup later. I want to be able to create several sites with this module in it and would like to avoid having to start from scratch each time.
12 years ago
Okay, I think I need the simplified "I've never used Visual Studio" instructions for this.

I copied the files into the administration directory of the source code.
I added the 2 files by using Project > Add existing item
Then I did Build NopCommerceStore
Next I did Build Solution
Then I compressed the directory NopCommerceStore into a file and uploaded to the server.

After extracting all the files, I can get to the add on, but id does not show up on the productshome page, and it does not show the correct title in the dropdown. It is there, though and I can access it.

Products Home page screenshot (http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7673/productshome.jpg)

Menu dropdown screenshot (http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2688/menuz.jpg)

Here is the appropriate section of the admin.sitemap file after editing.

<siteMapNode title="Products" url="~/administration/productshome.aspx" description="Products Home" nopResourceTitle="Admin.Sitemap.ProductsHomeTitle" nopResourceDescription="Admin.Sitemap.ProductsHomeDescription" >
        <siteMapNode title="Manage Products" url="~/administration/products.aspx" description="Manage Products" nopResourceTitle="Admin.Sitemap.ProductsTitle" nopResourceDescription="Admin.Sitemap.ProductsDescription" />
        <siteMapNode title="Bulk Edit Products" url="~/administration/bulkeditproducts.aspx" description="Bulk Edit Products" nopResourceTitle="Admin.Sitemap.BulkEditProductsTitle" nopResourceDescription="Admin.Sitemap.BulkEditProductsDescription" />
        <siteMapNode title="Manage Reviews" url="~/administration/productreviews.aspx" description="Manage Product Reviews" nopResourceTitle="Admin.Sitemap.ProductReviewsTitle" nopResourceDescription="Admin.Sitemap.ProductReviewsDescription" />
        <siteMapNode title="Product Tags" url="~/administration/producttags.aspx" description="Manage Product Tags" nopResourceTitle="Admin.Sitemap.ProductTagsTitle" nopResourceDescription="Admin.Sitemap.ProductTagsDescription" />
        <siteMapNode title="Low Stock Report" url="~/administration/productvariantslowstock.aspx" description="View Low Product Stock Report" nopResourceTitle="Admin.Sitemap.LowStockReportTitle" nopResourceDescription="Admin.Sitemap.LowStockReportDescription" />
        <siteMapNode title="Manage Stock Products" url="~/administration/productsStock.aspx" description="Manage Stock Products" nopResourceTitle="Admin.Sitemap.ProductsStockTitle" nopResourceDescription="Admin.Sitemap.ProductsStockDescription" />
      </siteMapNode>

Is there any easy way to fix this? Or even better, can someone who has installed this successfully post a step by step procedure so that I know what I missed.

Thanks in advance!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.