RTOStockManager Extension for 1.9

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello DrewB0y,

You make everything very good for the integration. Good Job.

You have to know that you can't see the RTOStockManager with a description when you access the product menu.
However you can do this by changing the page.

Concerning your second point, you have to create a translation. Go to ContentManagement / Localization and add a new resource

name : admin.sitemap.productsstocktitle
value : Stock Management

And its done

Don't hesitate to send feedback
12 years ago
Ahhh... I thought I messed something up completely. Thanks for the quick reply. I will try and post back if I have any errors.
12 years ago
To add this to the products home page, I created the following entries in Content Management > Localization
This is not really necessary, just wanted it there for the sake of my less savvy end users.

Admin.ProductsHome.ProductsStock.Description  An easy way to manage your products stock levels
Admin.ProductsHome.ProductsStock.Title  Stock Management
Admin.ProductsHome.ProductsStock.TitleDescription  Manage your products stock levels.

And added the following lines to ProductsHome.Ascx located in Administration\Modules

I just put it below the last entry (Low Stock report) in mine

<li>
<div class="title">
<a href="productsstock.aspx" title="<%=GetLocaleResourceString("Admin.ProductsHome.ProductsStock.TitleDescription")%>">
<%=GetLocaleResourceString("Admin.ProductsHome.ProductsStock.Title")%></a>
</div>
<div class="description">
<p>
<%=GetLocaleResourceString("Admin.ProductsHome.ProductsStock.Description")%>
</p>
</div>
</li>
12 years ago
And I also noticed that if you want to make this change to multiple sites, in addition to copying the files, you will have to make those localization entries again, as they are stored in the database.
12 years ago
I'm using the version 2.40.

I did the steps from Readme.txt.

And the follow error keeped..

Server Error in '/' Application.
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The file '/Administration/main.master' does not exist.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Administration/main.master" AutoEventWireup="true"
Line 2:      Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Administration_ProductsStock"
Line 3:      CodeBehind="ProductsStock.aspx.cs" %>

Source File: /administration/productsStock.aspx    Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

Any idea to solve it ?
Thanks
12 years ago
Hey guys,

Getting this error when selecting Catelog > Products > Products Stock

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Administration_ProductsStock'.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Administration/main.master" AutoEventWireup="true"
Line 2:      Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Administration_ProductsStock"
Line 3:      CodeBehind="ProductsStock.aspx.cs" %>

Source File: /administration/productsStock.aspx    Line: 1

Any help is appreciated!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.