UK based .NET4 hosting recommendations

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi all

I'm ready to deploy my first nopCom site and am just being given the run-around by 1and1 UK on whether they can support or not.

While I wait for a response from their support guys on whether they are able to help I thought it worthwhile checking to see if there are any UK hosts compatible with the latest build (1.9) of nopCom that you can recommend?

Should 1and1 turn out as a dead-end, I'm thinking of webwiz.co.uk - do any of you have any experience with their paid-for sites (i.e. not the free hosting option that they offer)?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks.
13 years ago
well I am not familiar with UK based good hosting companies but here is the survey done in the past for best hosting company for nopCommerce (with 4.0 framework / full trust level).

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5376/need-advise-for-hosting-server-please-share-your-experience.aspx

Hope it helps...
13 years ago
Thanks for the reply - I had seen this thread but the hosts seemed to be US based. This isn't a problem but I really want a UK based host and most of them haven't progressed past .NET3.5 yet
13 years ago
After getting up and running with WebWiz a couple of weeks ago I can confirm that they are a great host to use.

Competitively priced and the tech support is first rate.

If you're looking to host a nopCommerce site in the UK I wouldn't hestiate in recommending this company
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.