Version 4.401 - HTTP Error 500.30 - ASP.NET Core app failed to start

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
dingo wrote:
You definitely installed via the bundle, not individually? If you didn't install via the bundle, you won't have the ASP.NET Core Module v2 installed.

yes , Installed via the bundle only
appreciate the help .
Should I install  ASP.NET Core Module v2 as well ?
thx Ran

Just Installed V 2 as well , doesn't help .....
3 years ago
One more thing, what version are you using - x86 or x64 (source, or no source)?
3 years ago
untiedshoes wrote:
One more thing, what version are you using - x86 or x64 (source, or no source)?

Source x64
3 years ago
And IIS is running 64 bit, not 32?
3 years ago
untiedshoes wrote:
And IIS is running 64 bit, not 32?

I think so , IIS 10 , default installation
3 years ago
Oh, and the .net CLR version, are you using No Managed Code for the application pool?
3 years ago
untiedshoes wrote:
Oh, and the .net CLR version, are you using No Managed Code for the application pool?

No Managed Code
3 years ago
dingo wrote:

Here's how to check: https://www.vntweb.co.uk/is-iis-running-64-bit-or-32-bit/

Or, Go to Server Manager > Tools > IIS Manager > hostname > Application Pools > Right click on application_pool_name > Advanced properties;
If the option "Enable 32 bit applications" is set to true, it runs on 32 bit mode;
If the option "Enable 32 bit applications" is set to false, it runs in 64-bit mode.
3 years ago
untiedshoes wrote:

Here's how to check: https://www.vntweb.co.uk/is-iis-running-64-bit-or-32-bit/

Or, Go to Server Manager > Tools > IIS Manager > hostname > Application Pools > Right click on application_pool_name > Advanced properties;
If the option "Enable 32 bit applications" is set to true, it runs on 32 bit mode;
If the option "Enable 32 bit applications" is set to false, it runs in 64-bit mode.

I'm freaking Out here ..
Both options tested , true or false and still gets the same 500.30 error
3 years ago
Is it a fresh install, or an upgrade of 4.30?

If a fresh install, has everything uploaded? Also, have you restarted the app pool?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.