Avalara plugin error in log

4 months ago
A public action method 'ProductDetails_AttributeChange' was not found on controller 'Nop.Plugin.Tax.Avalara.Factories.OverriddenShoppingCartController'.
Why this error occcurs?
my cart taking 1 minute to load
4 months ago
What version of nopCommerce are you using?

There's no such class "OverriddenShoppingCartController" out of the box. Have you created it?
4 months ago
This is 3.70, what i did was tried to upgrade it to 4.60 by pointing my site to the D drive folder but for some reason the site did not work as expected. after this i reverted the site to point the 3.70 version which is in C drive. after this change i get this error and cart takes atleast 1 minute to load. i am not sure if the "OverriddenShoppingCart" controller was customised please advise
4 months ago
HI a.m i just uninstalled the avalara plugin and reinstalled it and issues is gone, the cart is working as usual. but even i uncheck the sandbox and enter the license key and account Id and save the plugin configuration again the cart gets slow. what might be the reason for this please advise.
4 months ago
Does Avalara Tax Rate Provider plugin still supports the 3.70 version?
4 months ago
Nowfal wrote:
Does Avalara Tax Rate Provider plugin still supports the 3.70 version?

It should work for version 3.70.

But we highly recommend you upgrading to the latest version because this version was released 8 years ago. Furthermore we've added a lot of enhancements and optimization to the plugin since that moment but all the changes are available in the latest version only
4 months ago
Hi , Thanks for the reply.
Plugin works now, problem was with the server.
But now i get thousands of  "Avalara tax provider - No response from the service" entry which is generated for each second i am worried if this could lead to API exhausted.
How to resolve this.
4 months ago
RE: "thousands of"
Until you resolve the issue,  check if they will bill based on this usage!
4 months ago
Hi, sure
But how to resolve this . Is this a common issue with the plugin in the 4.+ Versions?
4 months ago
There have been changes made and any changes made in later versions are not updated in previous versions
Perhaps you can review the changes made
Some of the latest changes are for v4.8 but I dont know if others may apply to this issue
See https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/commits/develop/src/Plugins/Nop.Plugin.Tax.Avalara