Getting started. Installing and upgrading nopCommerce.

< 1 2 3
Posted: March 21, 2016 at 6:34 AM Quote #164358
I am on version 3.10 and want to upgrade to 3.7.

There are many code changes i have done in .cs files in order to accommodate customers requirement.

How i should proceed for upgradation  ,without losing my any customised functionalities.

Please help ASAP -- Thanks in advance
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: March 21, 2016 at 7:48 AM Quote #164359
@[email protected] I have upgrade the nopcommerce version from 2.7 to 3.4. I also changed the default code I mean the core source code.

What I did for update nopcommerce. Run db script from 2.7 to 3.4 and then change the code accordingly.

You can get the db script from https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/tree/develop/upgradescripts

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: July 05, 2016 at 4:27 PM Quote #171126
We just upgraded from 3.4 to 3.7
We began experiencing 2 frequently with multiple customers after upgrading to 3.7
The errors do not occur with all customers but enough so that our client's customer service dept. is getting buried.

Error 1 Object reference

Error while placing order. Error 1: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.  7/4/2016 5:38:07 PM

Error 2 Duplicate transaction entry

Error while placing order. Error 1: Payment error: Error #E00027: The transaction was unsuccessful.. Error 2: Payment error: Error #11: A duplicate transaction has been submitted.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: November 30, 2018 at 7:28 PM Quote #216810
Why dont you make instructions for upgrading no-source nop-commerce from 3.9 to 4.0; no information at all

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

< 1 2 3
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more