nopCommerce 3.40 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
It would be great if all buttons will placed at the top of the page.
for example admin popup windows, the save button is placed at the bottom of the page u have to scroll down and sometimes re size the window to see it

please add on mouse over to Kendo tables

thank u
10 years ago
Looks good, you guys do a great job!

What I would like to see in NopCommerce 3.40, is adding automatic order price calculation for the back-end.
When a product gets added to or removed from an order, the price should automatically increase/decrease.
I implemented at a client's NopCommerce installation at version 3.10 and shouldn't be that hard to add.
10 years ago
Is the meta title <meta name=“title”> being used? I looked at the product html source and I'm not seeing it. If it is not being included in the html, can it be added back this release and default to the Product's Name?

Furthermore, could the Meta Description default to the Product's Description (with a setting to turn that on or off)?
10 years ago
breakskater wrote:
Is the meta title <meta name=“title”> being used?

What is it? There's no such meta in HTML. We have <title> attribute and it works fine

breakskater wrote:
Furthermore, could the Meta Description default to the Product's Description (with a setting to turn that on or off)?

Please see a similar work item here
10 years ago
Could you add http://www.andyarndt.net/TinyFileManager.aspx#download  file manager for tinymce 4.x.

It's 100% asp.net and open source too. I've been using it with Nop 3.3, very easy to integrate and looks fantastic.
10 years ago
Hi Andrei,

a form generator should be installed in the new version 3.40.
Forms such as order confirmation, invoices, etc. can be adjusted more easily.
Some payment methods require an adjustment of the invoice form.

I think that many retailers miss the future.

Frank
10 years ago
Move as much real time current complex logic to background processing. See work item 12081 for an example https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/12081

Basically, this ties into overall performance improvement.
10 years ago
Dynamic price calculation (Commit 33c21ed5d859)

Andrei, that s working fine on displaying separators, but still do not take in account price changes based on Quantity and Tier prices. It takes still the first price. I mean, this price should be updated before putting in cart.
10 years ago
fibox wrote:
Dynamic price calculation (Commit 33c21ed5d859)

Andrei, that s working fine on displaying separators, but still do not take in account price changes based on Quantity and Tier prices. It takes still the first price. I mean, this price should be updated before putting in cart.

Right It's by design. All stores display price for qty "1". You'll have to customize the code in order to change price when quantity values is changed
10 years ago
networkfusion wrote:
Although I love the workflow of hg, git would allow me to keep source control for my customers shops in visual studio online, which would be a huge benefit. Also it means there is the functionality built into vs2013 so less environment setup would be needed.

please think about using nuget package restore (http://docs.nuget.org/docs/workflows/using-nuget-without-committing-packages) It would make the repo so much smaller so the clone is more likely to succeed.

I thought I'd add that by using git it will also allow for continuous integration for my staging site in azure :-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.