Theme Creation Tutorial

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Greetings,

The look and feel of a website is often of supreme importance for your customers (me) and mine.
It is by the diversity of the available skins that you increase your chances of attracting new users and customers.
To provide more skins, a user guide / guidelines / Tutorial for skin/theme creation is well worth your investment.

Please consider providing us with such a document, it would enable me personally to write my own skin and enable countless others to provide you with a wide diversity of new skins that will attract more customers and users for nopCommerce.

Thank you!!! :)

Antoine
13 years ago
Thanks for suggestion. We'll publish some developer and designer guides... sonner or later
13 years ago
I believe I may speak for many people when I say that I'd gladly pay 20 dollars for a well done Theme/Skin tutorial reference!

Thanks,

Antoine
13 years ago
Yes, I also join this initiative! :)
13 years ago
Me too. :-)
13 years ago
I'd pay for it too!
13 years ago
Me too
13 years ago
Ditto
13 years ago
Why don't you reverse this.

Maybe someone with knowledge can say for which amount he/she will create a document/tutorial.

We will reply to this topic with the amount we will pay if it's finished and approved. When published we will pay with PayPal. When the tutorial amount is reached the above developer will start. I don't have the time at this moment but have enough knowledge to create a tutorial like this. I will create a tutorial for the amount of 500 EURO.

Please reply to this topic with a lesser amount if you want to create this Tutorial.
Please reply to this topic with the amount of money you are willing to pay for a tutorial.
13 years ago
I will donate 20 EURO for a tutorial..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.