How to install nopCommerce v2.0 on Arvixe?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I humbly ask for help ... How to install nopCommerce v2.0 on Arvixe?  I created an empty database ... but now what?  I don't even know which files to load to the root directory.  Uhg, this is embarrasing.  

Chad
12 years ago
This video shows how to publish nopCommerce 2.00 to arvixe.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10575/how-to-publish-v20-video.aspx
12 years ago
I do not understand user guide installation process.  The video is difficult to understand due to the poor resolution and lask of audio.  

Chad
12 years ago
cboy wrote:
I am less than satisfied with my purchase of the nopCommerce user guide.  The installation instructions are useless to me, as is the video.

Chad

Could YOU EXPLAIN WHAT IS WRONG WITH VIDEO or user guide?
12 years ago
wxDevelopment wrote:

Could YOU EXPLAIN WHAT IS WRONG WITH VIDEO or user guide?

Well ... once I figure this out, I will be more able to explain what is wrong with the guide and the video.  I can only say that I do not understand the instructions in the guide.  The video is difficult to see because of the resolution and it really needs audio... Once I do get this version it going, I will be happy to make a video tutorial that will fill in the blanks for other noppers that find installation on a remote server difficult the for first time.  Andrei gave me a good suggestion (not mentioned in the guide... I don't think) in another thread, but I have not had time to follow through with it yet.  I realize my guns were blazing in my initial post and I will rectify/edit to a more diplomatic verbage.  As always, thank you for your help.  I really appreciate the nopCommerce team.

Chad
12 years ago
cboy wrote:

The video is difficult to see because of the resolution and it really needs audio...
Chad

When you look video on you tube you have the ability to view in full screen and change resolution to higher

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28873407/youtubeHD.PNG

the quality is very good. Why do you need audio I can't understand there is simple steps to deploy nopCommerce project.
12 years ago
Duh! Color me red.  Thank you.

Chad
12 years ago
How to install no source nopcommerce 2.0
12 years ago
Как установить скрипт? Пытаюсь долгое время но без успешно. С кодом почти ставится но потом возникают ошибки. Без кода не могу понять как ставить. webmatrix есть ,visual studio 2010 тоже есть. Поставил пока 1.9 через панель управления на arvixe/
12 years ago
I followed the steps in the video, except I used filezilla to upload the files to my ftp. I recieved this error after I clicked install:
•Setup failed: System.Exception: Database does not exist or you don't have permissions to connect to it at Nop.Web.Controllers.InstallController.Index(InstallModel model) in D:\My Web Site\nop200X1\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\InstallController.cs:line 345
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.