nopCommerce 2.10 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
We've prepared a draft of the roadmap for the next version of nopCommerce (2.10). It contains features/options that were in-demand from a lot of people. Estimate release time - the beginning of October. Here are some of the most interesting tasks:

- Facebook, Open ID, Live ID membership integration
- Mobile devices support
- Multilingual SEO URLs
- CMS plugins support (widgets)
- Windows Azure support
- RTL languages support
- Performance optimization
- One-page checkout support (was not included in 2.00)
- Some other minor enhancements

You can find all of them here (just ensure that "Status" is set to "Active, and "Release" is set to "nopCommerce 2.10").

IMPORTANT UPDATE: An intermediate version will be released on the end of August. Its version will be 2.10. Although not all planned tasks were finished, we decided to release it because some really very important bugs were fixed.
12 years ago
Facebook and Mobile features would be great!

Please consider libraries below:

Facebook: http://www.dotnetopenauth.net/
Mobile: http://jquerymobile.com/
12 years ago
Shipping/payment method localization

Unfortunately 'Shipping/payment method localization' is not at the roadmap. As it is very important to communicate with customers in their own language this point seems to me very urgent. This software is supposed to work for shops serving different countries. Pls. see https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/4111/shipping-method-localization.aspx
12 years ago
In my opinion these are most important for 2.1

- Windows Azure support
12 years ago
Andrei,

I think these features would be great to have in 2.1 ( these are the most in-demand features too)

- Mobile devices support
12 years ago
Andrei,

I would really appreciate if you could comment on the web services - In which upcoming version you think it will be available ?

I think this is also one the most in-demand feature.
12 years ago
abcd_12345 wrote:
I think these features would be great to have in 2.1...
- Mobile devices support
- Windows Azure support

I would really appreciate if you could comment on the web services - In which upcoming version you think it will be available?

Thanks for your input. Web service is also important and one of most demaned features. But we think that the features mentioned above are more important. Of course, we can include web service API in 2.10, but you'll be waiting much longer. I can't tell for sure, but maybe it'll be implemented within next 5-6 months.
12 years ago
I really want to be able to use webservices for quickbooks, as it about the only way to print off my shipping labels in a quick and easy way.  Maybe get on whatever front end on Google+.  Facebook is starting to see a decrease.
12 years ago
- Web Services.
- Upload File Attribute
- Generic Attribute Mapping
12 years ago
biapar wrote:
Generic Attribute Mapping

Could you please explain what exactly you mean?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.