nopCommerce 2.10 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
ctrottier wrote:
What are your plans for the shipping functionality?

We're not going to make any core changes to the shipping functionality in the near time and didn't thought about it much.
12 years ago
Hi,

Excuse me in advance if this is not the correct thread for my question.

I've downloaded version 2.20 and I have not managed to find anything relating to mobile device support. Does version 2.20 support mobile devices i.e. with a mobile device skin etc? I ask becuase this was a feature that was to be included under version 2.10 mentioned within this thread.

Alain
12 years ago
checkout wrote:
I've downloaded version 2.20 and I have not managed to find anything relating to mobile device support. Does version 2.20 support mobile devices i.e. with a mobile device skin etc? I ask becuase this was a feature that was to be included under version 2.10 mentioned within this thread.

No, most likely mobile devices support will be added in 2.40
12 years ago
Any plans to move to html5?
12 years ago
boomhauer wrote:
Any plans to move to html5?

Still thinking about it. But you can go and vote for this task here
12 years ago
I have an existing site that my customer wants to add on a POS module and an e-commerce package. Mostly the site is POS, with some small e-commerce on the side. Does nopCommerce have anything for POS or would I have to build that?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.