nopCommerce 2.10 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
That is, I've two products with the same attributes. For example the shoes could have attributes like color and size.
So, I populate attribute data for product A, but I need the same date for product B but not price.
Until now, I need to reenter attribute data and combination.
12 years ago
Andrei,

as you seem to love completely refactoring your code and changing the tech stack for each new release how about a change to PHP ?

;)

F
12 years ago
biapar wrote:
That is, I've two products with the same attributes. For example the shoes could have attributes like color and size.
So, I populate attribute data for product A, but I need the same date for product B but not price.
Until now, I need to reenter attribute data and combination.

You can create a "template" product (just ensure that it's unpublished) and use "copy product" feature
12 years ago
FOOBAR wrote:
as you seem to love completely refactoring your code and changing the tech stack for each new release how about a change to PHP ?

Why didn't I think of that? Sure. I'll start moving it to PHP tomorrow =)))
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Why didn't I think of that? Sure. I'll start moving it to PHP tomorrow =)))

haha...Good one Andrei :)
12 years ago
One feature that I would like:

Discounts should display a message after entering a coupon code. Right now, you don't even know it worked until you check out. The message should say something like: 'Coupon Code(s) Applied: Free Shipping, 50% off subtotal'. Another example, is for shipping discounts, it should show the original price and the discount applied.

As I think of more to add to the core nopCommerce engine, I will post them. Thanks
12 years ago
This one is a BIG one for me:

Add the ability to store default Attribute Value Collections. Currently, if you add an attribute to a product, you must retype every value for each product. It would be more efficient to select the attribute to add to the product, then the attribute will be prepopulated with a default set of values which can later be modified (add additional attribute values to the product, remove attribute values from the product, edit attribute values for the product).
12 years ago
Two more BIG ones:

Edit an order product's attributes. For example, if a customer accidently ordered a size 5 shoe, but realized they need a size 6 instead.

Get Google Shopping Feed working properly and more configurable.
12 years ago
Adding templates for products, categories & manufacturers - from administration

see https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/11019/templates-in-20-for-products-categories-manufacturers.aspx#44837

No option to assign different templates to category products and particular product from administration area which means no one can't create new templates for particular products.
12 years ago
breakskater wrote:
This one is a BIG one for me:

Add the ability to store default Attribute Value Collections. Currently, if you add an attribute to a product, you must retype every value for each product. It would be more efficient to select the attribute to add to the product, then the attribute will be prepopulated with a default set of values which can later be modified (add additional attribute values to the product, remove attribute values from the product, edit attribute values for the product).

Yes, like Magento
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.