Website design updated

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
milindsaraswala,

I have just set the width to 100% so it expands with the browser.

Any more help?
14 years ago
Can this theme be available for public download ?
14 years ago
no sorry I had it made bespoke for my website.
14 years ago
Website design updated, please have a look and send me your feedback.
14 years ago
Looks good. Still quite slow...but I am in NZ so that's probably why.   Also would be cool if you nav menu on left could be expanded without having to go into the parent category first.
14 years ago
Skiltz
Thanks.
If the menu is extended all the times, I don't think it would look really good! and I still have to add more categories and manufacturers and if they are extended all the time, it would make the left navigation big.
14 years ago
I don't mean expanded all the time.  Some kinda of javascript menu.  i.e by default nothing is expanded. but give me a way to expand without having to go into a category.
14 years ago
oh rite got you.

Since I show products in the main category as well I would like to go into the category. So not a very good idea for me but I don't think its difficult to implement. You should be able to do it quite easily.

Another thing about the design is that I have changed a lot in the nopcommerce framework and this is not perfect skin. I have changed all the pages and added some new features according to my requirements.
14 years ago
Great Look! Well Done.

Regards

Curt
www.100development.com
nopCommerce Theme Store
14 years ago
very good design, would you share this with the comunity?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.