Website design updated

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I am well impressed with your site and envious :)  I would like to achieve what you have done with the menu navigation bar. i.e. Change the menu items around a bit and add the category link to the main menu and change the look of my home page like you did. I am still a novice in coding and would apreciate some help. Well done.
14 years ago
This is the best design i saw .. great work.
Will it be possible for you to send the design to me so that i can have the idea how to do so, i want my store something like that
14 years ago
@ruimarinho
thanks for appriciating design, sorry mate i can't share the design as this is a professional website not a hobby website. sorry i hope you understand.

@edigital
thanks for appriciating, i would be glad to help you out just send me an email to [email protected] and i would be glad to answer your questions.

@silver
thanks for appriciating, sorry i can't send the design.
14 years ago
Very nice layout. The dropdown filtering you use, did you create this? I need to implement a filtering design like this but not sure where to begin.

Mike
14 years ago
@dhamm1957

Yes I created it myself. The price filter is easy as it already works. all you need to do is put them in the dropdown. it can be done in product template (whatever template u use). There is another manufacturer dropdownlist in my case which is easy as well. place a dropdown in template and fill it with filter options. in my case i use a query which returns me a list of manufacturers and numebr of products which are in that category for that manufacturer. I fill that the dropdown with that and when user clicks on filter button, i simply send the manfuactuer id with the query string, & price (if selected any). Then the function ProductManager.GetAllProducts is used, its in the template as well.GetAllProducts would return you products based on criteria like category id, manufacturer id, min price, max price, page index etc. you simply look for manufacturer query string and if its not empty pass that to this function.

Thats All.
14 years ago
I will take a look at that. Thanks for the info.

Mike
14 years ago
You must be using "Spry" or something similar to display Tabs at the bottom of your main page to display Fresh Arrivals and Featured Products. I must say it adds more beauty to your website.

I also wish to use "Spry" for my store but Spry can only read XML or HTML file as its database. Another issue is NopCommerce is using PictureManager to display images of categories and Products.

Will it be possible for you to guide me a little about how to use spry with NopCommerce and even display images.

It will be a great favor.
14 years ago
hmm, sorry, where's the design?
14 years ago
Wondering the same thing. Can someone post a link to the original site?
14 years ago
the link is http://www.just4laptops.co.uk/

In my view this is the best nop commerce site I have ever seen.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.