Website design updated

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I'm going to agree with you on that one. The designer did a VERY good job of displaying a ton of information in a clean and organized way. I will defiantly draw inspiration from this site. Good job!
14 years ago
Did you add some table in your Database for Livezilla or installed a seperate databse for it ?
I am having trouble in installing it, if you can guide me a little please
14 years ago
yea i am using a different db as the website is in ms sql and live zilla uses my sql, just create a new mysql db and when you install livezilla, configure db and it would install everything,
13 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:
@dhamm1957

Yes I created it myself. The price filter is easy as it already works. all you need to do is put them in the dropdown. it can be done in product template (whatever template u use). There is another manufacturer dropdownlist in my case which is easy as well. place a dropdown in template and fill it with filter options. in my case i use a query which returns me a list of manufacturers and numebr of products which are in that category for that manufacturer. I fill that the dropdown with that and when user clicks on filter button, i simply send the manfuactuer id with the query string, & price (if selected any). Then the function ProductManager.GetAllProducts is used, its in the template as well.GetAllProducts would return you products based on criteria like category id, manufacturer id, min price, max price, page index etc. you simply look for manufacturer query string and if its not empty pass that to this function.

Thats All.

Hello
Would you mind showing me how to achieve this?

please?

Regards from Argentina!
Cheers.
13 years ago
Website updated again.
13 years ago
Could you sum up, what is standard, what is an AddOn, and what you created/adjusted yourself..
It's looking very nice.
13 years ago
@ajhvdb

Standard is all the features with nopcommerc. you can view all the features at https://www.nopcommerce.com/featurelist.aspx

Everything else is done by me. I am a designer/developer. Things like search enhancements, mini shopping box, ajax shopping cart and lot more enhancements in Admin panel are done by me according to my needs.
13 years ago
juanmanuelrojascavaliere wrote:
@dhamm1957

Yes I created it myself. The price filter is easy as it already works. all you need to do is put them in the dropdown. it can be done in product template (whatever template u use). There is another manufacturer dropdownlist in my case which is easy as well. place a dropdown in template and fill it with filter options. in my case i use a query which returns me a list of manufacturers and numebr of products which are in that category for that manufacturer. I fill that the dropdown with that and when user clicks on filter button, i simply send the manfuactuer id with the query string, & price (if selected any). Then the function ProductManager.GetAllProducts is used, its in the template as well.GetAllProducts would return you products based on criteria like category id, manufacturer id, min price, max price, page index etc. you simply look for manufacturer query string and if its not empty pass that to this function.

Thats All.

Hello
Would you mind showing me how to achieve this?

please?

Regards!
Cheers.
13 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:
@ajhvdb

Standard is all the features with nopcommerc. you can view all the features at https://www.nopcommerce.com/featurelist.aspx

Everything else is done by me. I am a designer/developer. Things like search enhancements, mini shopping box, ajax shopping cart and lot more enhancements in Admin panel are done by me according to my needs.

please help me with this: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/7013/how-to-design-header-section-tabs-like-this-.aspx
13 years ago
Hi If anyone need a bespoke nopcommerce skin, please let me know as we are offering this as service now at www.just4design.co.uk

Thanks
Atiq
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.