Extremely long load times

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Any word from the developers?
Guess uPhrafing to 2.1 from 1.9 is on hold. My test site is ridiculously slow.
12 years ago
quick update- 2.1 seems to be really fast in general. We just re-deployed deadlywind paintball yesterday and it actually seems faster than the prior 1.7 based site. We had tested on 2.0 and the performance did seem quite a bit slower, so I think 2.1 ironed things out.

We also use pingalive.com to keep our sites "loaded", so this seems to keep the startup times at really good levels. pingalive is also nice for letting you know if your site is getting too slow or is offline etc, so it has multiple uses.
12 years ago
I have also upgraded from 2.0 -> 2.1 but can't really see any performace boost.
12 years ago
Muttok wrote:

I still find it unuseable with my current host... Arvixe.
12 years ago
cboy wrote:

I still find it unuseable with my current host... Arvixe.

I have been using pingalive.com and it seems to be helping a lot (on my test site). I still cannot do the "category item count" takes like 4 days to load :P
12 years ago
Think i am moving away from Arvixe, was thinking of getting a better plan, but have heard numerous reports of no difference except money.  Anybody have a better provider that is cheap but works much better than arvixe?
12 years ago
I am with GoDaddy now and looking to move to Arvixe.

I thought Arvixe was the top or recommended hosting site for nopCommerce?

I am using 2.10 and have had so many issues with GoDaddy I need to find a hosting site that will work with nopCommerce 2.10, with NO access denied issues AND slow issues.  I can't promote a site to my client(s) when it is slow.

Any recommendations?
12 years ago
Were using Appliedi.net and have for many years and find them excellent.  Particularly their support.  This is mainly running Storefront 6.7 though.  We are still developing nopCommerce version 2.1 but we to find the intial loading slow.
12 years ago
Do those of you who have slow load times see any of the same issues on my site? (I'm curious if I'm overlooking something). deadlywind.com

admittedly, we do not have a large number of products, if that helps any.
12 years ago
So far no.

It is take 2-3 seconds to first load.  And when clicking on Products it is the same.
Are you using Arvixe?  What version of nopCommerce?

I am getting the slowness on GoDaddy and I have NO Products loaded.  I have only added 25 categories.
www.majordesignsdollfashions.com

Let me know what you get on the load times.

It is hit or miss.  Sometimes it will load 4-5seconds and then it may load 24-30seconds.  And also the dreaded access denied error for the pluggins comes around every so often.

Thanks,

Tom
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.