nopCommerce v2.20 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Thanks team! Again a fantastic piece of work.
12 years ago
Are there any database schema changes between 1.9 and 2.x? If so, are they documented? Or will I be able to download the 2.2 version and run against the existing database without making any changes?

Thanks
12 years ago
Great Job Nop Team.
12 years ago
:o)

Excellent, re-doing my CSS at the moment and then I will be deploying this version it has the features I have been waiting for!

Thank you for the release!
12 years ago
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you downloaded nopCommerce 2.20 before Octorber 14th, then look at the following topic: nopCommerce 2.20 medium trust critical issue fix
12 years ago
There are errors in the configuration page of Shipping by weight when I tryed to edit a Shipping rate computation method.  
When click on Update that row gets duplicated.

Thanks
12 years ago
liu698 wrote:
There are errors in the configuration page of Shipping by weight when I tryed to edit a Shipping rate computation method.  When click on Update that row gets duplicated.

Thanks. Already reported here
12 years ago
7Spikes wrote:
Congratulations! Very good job as always!
12 years ago
For vNext, can you please add the ability to configure number of columns on Manufacturer's page? Currently, you can only specify the number of items on the page and there is only 3 columns. Thanks
12 years ago
When is the 2.3 going to be out?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.