Upgrade from V1.9 to V.2.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Thanks for all the help, actully i dont have local copy, have do all on hosting servers using sub domain etc..
12 years ago
Everthing worked fine till i started installation of 2.2, while installing 2.2 getting following error..

Setup failed: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.<GetElementFunction>b__3[TResult](IEnumerable`1 sequence) at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.ExecuteSingle[TResult](IEnumerable`1 query, Expression queryRoot) at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute[S](Expression expression) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.DbQueryProvider.Execute[TResult](Expression expression) at System.Linq.Queryable.Single[TSource](IQueryable`1 source) at Nop.Services.Installation.InstallationService.InstallSettings() in c:\Users\Naresh\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.20_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Installation\InstallationService.cs:line 4510 at Nop.Services.Installation.InstallationService.InstallData(String defaultUserEmail, String defaultUserPassword, Boolean installSampleData) in c:\Users\Naresh\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.20_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Installation\InstallationService.cs:line 9233 at Nop.Web.Controllers.InstallController.Index(InstallModel model) in c:\Users\Naresh\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.20_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\InstallController.cs:line 430

I ran the upgrade scrpits as suggested by you step by step..
12 years ago
Got this fixed, i stoped and restarted the site from the hosting control panel and issue fixed :) Thanks for the support and help, you guys rock ..
12 years ago
I got everthing working now, few things wanted to check with you, there are lot of duplicates created for example, customer role, there are about 5 each, countires all the countries 4 each, countires i was able to delte but i am not able to delete cutomer roles whic are duplicate, please advise.
12 years ago
Are the localization settings in the database or are they written to files?  I have some customizations on those I need to port over.
12 years ago
I am guess its on the database..
12 years ago
Looks like there is a slight issue with the upgrade scripts from 1.9 to 2.2 I think.  I found that there is a column name change that is off in the picture tables.  column name for 1.9 is extension vs "mimetype" in the script which causes a failure when the picture are moved.  

Not sure if this was addressed at some point but I changed the script and it moved the picture records correctly once I updated to the correct field name
12 years ago
you need to first upgrade 1.9 to 2.0 first, and then run scrpit for 2.1 & 2.2 ..
12 years ago
I did run the 2.0 upgrade first and then proceded through the sql script updates.  I saw the issue executing the 2.0 scripts but assumed that it was not an issue until I went through the other upgrades and the images were broken.  I then checked the database and realized the picture records did not come across.  I manually corrected the script and did get the records to migrate but it looks I only got category images corrected and seem to be having some trouble at the moment with the product images.  Of course I switched the image storage location back and forth between the database and file system so I probably have cause additional issues doing that.

Are there any other dependency tables for the product images?
12 years ago
Also had anonomous ordering allowed.  I have two guest account orders that did not come across with orders.  I changed the customer id to my default customer and was able to import the orders once I had a valid account mapped to them.  It looks like the guest accounts did come across but I think they had new ids and didn't map properly.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.